Categories

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Beginning of my #MondayMurders


Good Morning, Good Morning Monday!! Out of all the 7 days in a week, Mondays are usually labeled as the worst or hated. For some, it is the beginning of a hell week at work or school. For some, it serves as the fresh start to be better than their last week. 

I for one used to hate Mondays. Number one because of the traffic and/or long lines to the train and number two because of the people's attitude about it-Tired to exist, too lazy to function, or whatever. It gets me. It gets me so much that I let it affect my whole day. If we will evaluate all the mondays of my life, most of it are unproductive or forgettable. 

But you know, today I am choosing differently. I am welcoming every week with victory and a smile on my face and I will call this act Hashtag Monday Murders (#MondayMurders). 

I will make June 2, 2014, a beginning of a new tradition in my life. And maybe, just maybe, I can make a difference in the coming Mondays of my remaining life. :) And for my first #MondayMurder post I will share with you my daily struggle and my new attitude about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment