Categories

Monday, June 16, 2014

Overcoming Obstacles

This morning felt like I was a soldier to be send off for war. Wearing my game face, armored with a braveheart and mind filled with anxiety. 

"There is no way I'm gonna lose this war without a fight. No way."

I was also able to talk to my sister and mom. And like any other family member, there support and love was 1000% as ever. 

"No way she's gonna lose this fight. I believe in her."

The day is just starting and there I was, in the battlefield. Composed and gracious and more importantly, grounded.

"There is nothing you can say or do that can ever make me feel bad or down or worthless. Nothing."

First hoorah just finished and it felt like It only just began. 

It will not matter whether I win or lose this war. What matters most is the will to try. 

Aja! Aja! Fighting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment