Categories

Monday, June 09, 2014

I am better than my sickness dictates my body! #MondayMurders

Good Morning, Good Morning! I surrender to my greatness and am now blogging while riding the train. I am this awesome haha :) 

Anyway, i would like to share what i have victoriously conquered yesterday (Monday), dizziness and vomitting and that guilty feeling of not being able to report for work. It was just like any other day when i would take a bath after opening my eyes in the morning but something is changed when I stood up, i felt like the whole world was spinning slowly and i cannot stand still. I continued to take a bath, wear my office clothes on and drink water and medicine, which btw usually works. I felt nothing but vomitting after doing that and I decided not to go to work. 

Today, after hours of sleep and bedrest, with just noodles, porridge and two boiled eggs on my system, i am glad to say that I AM FEELING BETTER and STRONGER. I probably needed power rest. Superwoman is not always super you know? ;)

With an ample amount of courage, strength and love for what I do, I will face this week with high hopes that I will still be able to reach my target and do it with joy and passion. Moving forward, I promise to give my body the rest that it needed and love that it deserves. 

Cheers to a wonderful workweek ahead!

Much love, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment